Applied Internet-scale Context, Delivered Locally
Internet as Enrichment
RiskIQ Security Intelligence Services for Splunk enables security teams to rapidly scale and automate their threat detection programs. The Security Intelligence Services Add-on will automatically ingest and store RIskIQ Intelligence directly within Splunk, so that it can be applied against local log information.
Features & Benefits
- Cross-reference local logs with newly registered infrastructure to identify suspicious activity.
- Identify and automate searching for trends in new, suspicious and malicious infrastructure at scale.
- Generate high-fidelity security incidents based on blacklist, phish and scam data.
Read more or share internally using our Joint Solution Brief!
Installation & Support
RiskIQ is happy to provide support for our Splunk applications. If you have questions, feedback or run into issues, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, existing enterprise clients can reach out directly to their support representative. Please do not contact Splunk support for issues related to the RiskIQ applications.
To get the best experience, pair this Add-On with the PassiveTotal App for Splunk. Here's a direct link to the application/add-on support guide which includes technical requirements, architecture and installation details.
- Data collection for Newly Observed Domain, Newly Observed Host, Malware Blacklist, Phishing Blacklist, Scam Blacklist, and Content Blacklist.
- Added Dashboard for Data Collection Monitoring
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.