The current version of the application is built to collect the VPN data from Fortigate.
· All data used by the application must be Common Information Model (CIM)-compliant.
· Network Sessions", "Network Traffic", and "Authentication" datamodels must be accelerated
· The following free Splunk Apps must be installed to be able to fully use Remote Access Analytics App:
· Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) : https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1621/
· Sankey Diagram visualization : https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3112/
· Timeline - Custom Visualization : https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3120/
· The app can be installed on a standalone Splunk server or the Search Head.
Full documentation can be found in the README.txt file within the application you have to check it first before using The application.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.