The Lenovo XClarity Orchestrator App for Splunk provides the following functions:
This can help identify how much change is occurring to the configuration of
servers and if the changes were authorized.
For the Lenovo XClarity Orchestrator App for Splunk documentation, see: https://sysmgt.lenovofiles.com/help/topic/lxco/lxco-pdf-splunk_v1.0.0.pdf
To install an app within Splunk Enterprise:
1. Log into Splunk Enterprise.
2. Next to Apps menu, click the Manage Apps icon.
3. Click Install app from file.
4. In the Upload app dialog box, click Choose File.
5. Locate the .tar.gz or .tar file you just downloaded, then click Open or Choose.
6. Click Upload.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.