* Added option to pull verified assets only (default)
* Fixed assets script to restore syncing functionality
* Added SSL cert information to Asset data
* Fixed AppInspect errors in order to get certified for Splunk Cloud
* Fixed GraphQL queries for Assets and Exposures
* Added the ability to configure the http, socks4 or socks5 proxy via the splunk default Proxy setting features in Splunk add-on builder
* Added the ability to pull assetgroups and its subdomains/assets into a new sourcetype.
* Better handling of any API errors encountered, to ensure that API calls will be repeated
* Added extra options to control the number of pages downloaded and back-off timers in case of errors.
* Converted Assetnote instance field from normal text to password text field.
Release of Assetnote’s Splunk integration for the Continuous Security attack surface management platform.
Initial Development and Contribution of this add-on was commissioned by Qantas Airways. Qantas has kindly agreed to allow add-on to be released to Splunkbase to support the Splunk community. Currently supports importing Assets and Exposures from Assetnote into your Splunk instance.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.