Project is hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/TA-ms-teams-alert-action
Documentation is hosted online: https://ta-ms-teams-alert-action.readthedocs.io/
- Fix: Global settings are not properly use and do not define default values to be overridden on a per alert basis, this release fixes these issues
- Fix: Events iteration issue, if one was defining a massive alert with no by key throttling, building the Json object would fail
- Fix: Json escape character protection for OpenURI values (Open URL potential action)
- Fix: Fields resulting from the Splunk search stored in the facts section of the message card were not ordered alphabetically properly, this is now fixed and fields are systematically sorted
- Feature: Allows activating a second openURL potential action per alert
- Feature: Allows defining an HttpPOST potential action in MS Teams per alert
- Fix: Better and shorter explanation of options
- Fix: Order json object alphabetically before post operation to provide ordered fields in message publication.
- Fix: Sourcetype on non CIM deployments within saved searches and overview dashboard.
- Fix: Disable markdown support for text value fields to avoid being wrongly interpreted by Teams, in the context of Splunk we most likely want potentially piece raw block of text.
- Fix: Timechart not working in overview to bad field name
- Fix: avoids publication failure due to json illegal characters
Initial and first public release.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.