Project is hosted in GitHub: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/TA-ms-teams-alert-action
Documentation is hosted online: https://ta-ms-teams-alert-action.readthedocs.io/
- Fix: Splunk Cloud vetting failure due to session token available in debug mode
- Fix: regression introduced in version 1.0.13 with the addition of a new parameter for SSL verification, if a deployment is upgraded from a previous version, the alert would fail until an admin enters the configuration UI and saves the configuration again
- Fix: Issue #20 Provides an option to disable SSL certificate verification (but enabled by default) to avoid failures with environments using SSL interception
- Feature: Issue #17 Provides an option on a per alert basis to allow ordering of the fields in the message by using the fields list ordering rather than alphabetical ordering
- Fix: SLIM error for app vetting due to the introduction of the targetWorkloads in app.manifest which requires version 2.0.0 of the app.manifest schema
- Fix: Default timed out value during REST calls are too short and might lead to false positive failures and duplicated creation of messages
- Change: For Splunk Cloud vetting purposes, enforce https verification in modalert_ms_teams_publish_to_channel_replay_helper.py
- Change: For Splunk Cloud vetting purposes, explicit Python3 mode in restmap.conf handler
- Change: For Splunk Cloud vetting purposes, SSL verification is now enabled for any external communications
- Fix: Provide an embedded role msteams_alert_action that can be inherited for non admin users to be allowed to fire the action and work with the resilient store feature
- Feature: Integration of the resilient store capabilities, which rely on a KVstore to automatically handle and retry temporary message creation failures with resiliency
- Feature: Overview dashboard update to reflect the resilient store integration, news reports and alerts
- Fix: Metadata avoid sharing alerts, reports and views at global level
- Fix: Proxy configuration was not working and not used
- Change: Overview dashboard switched to dark theme
- Change: Configure URL message update
- Fix: Global settings are not properly use and do not define default values to be overridden on a per alert basis, this release fixes these issues
- Fix: Events iteration issue, if one was defining a massive alert with no by key throttling, building the Json object would fail
- Fix: Json escape character protection for OpenURI values (Open URL potential action)
- Fix: Fields resulting from the Splunk search stored in the facts section of the message card were not ordered alphabetically properly, this is now fixed and fields are systematically sorted
- Feature: Allows activating a second openURL potential action per alert
- Feature: Allows defining an HttpPOST potential action in MS Teams per alert
- Fix: Better and shorter explanation of options
- Fix: Order json object alphabetically before post operation to provide ordered fields in message publication.
- Fix: Sourcetype on non CIM deployments within saved searches and overview dashboard.
- Fix: Disable markdown support for text value fields to avoid being wrongly interpreted by Teams, in the context of Splunk we most likely want potentially piece raw block of text.
- Fix: Timechart not working in overview to bad field name
- Fix: avoids publication failure due to json illegal characters
Initial and first public release.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.