Detail is provided in documentation: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/DashApp/latest/DashApp/Install
Resources & Sending Feedback
Documentation for the Splunk Dashboards app (beta) can be found at https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/DashApp/latest/DashApp/IntroFrame.
Please send any beta feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Splunk product teams are monitoring this inbox. In any feedback, please include:
-Feature requests - what you were trying to achieve, what you attempted, and what you would like the Dashboards app to support
-Use cases - why you like or dislike the Dashboards app, and what your use cases are
A member of the team may reach out for more detail.
Caveats & Known Issues
This app is currently in beta, and is unsupported. As such, Splunk, Inc. will not support or diagnose any issues that come as a result of usage of this beta app.
The Splunk Dashboards app (beta) v0.9 comes with new updates to inputs, and new example dashboards! Visit the documentation for the full list and more information on each feature.
- Ability to drag and drop to rearrange inputs
- UI to configure inputs (i.e. input title, token, default value, static menu items for dropdown and multi-select, and more)
- 3 new dashboard examples: Assembly Line (IoT/Manufacturing), Data Center Sensors, Workforce Readiness (Detailed)
- Inputs don't work in full screen mode
- Non-admin users can't upload images/icons/SVGs (admins, sc_admins, and power users can all upload images/icons/SVGs)
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.