7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 6.6, 6.5, 6.4
This app is for dashboard designers who want to compare relative sizes of metrics in an infographic style pictorial chart.
This app provides a visualization that you can use in your own apps and dashboards.
To use it in your dashboards, simply install the app, and create a search that provides the values you want to display.
The following fields can be used in the search:
- label (required, defaults to the first field): The label for a group of related items.
- value (required, defaults to teh second field): The value for a unique group.
- icon (optional): This selects the icon to use in the pictorial chart.
- color (optional): Used to set the color of the icon in the chart.
- Options can be overwritten, so if type or color is set multiple times in the search results, the last value will be used.
| makeresults count=5
| streamstats count as id
| eval icon=case(id==1, "frown", id==2, "flushed", id==3, "grin", id==4, "grin-stars",id==5, "grin-hearts")
| eval label=case(id==1, "Unhappy", id==2, "Unsure", id==3, "Happy", id==4, "Amazing",id==5, "Love It")
| eval value = id + random()%5
| sort id
| table label, value, icon
This results in:
Tokens are generated each time you click an item. This can be useful if you want to populate another panel on the dashboard with a custom search, or link to a new dashboard with the tokens carying across.
Label text: This is the name of the selected group. Default value: $pc_label_token$
Value : This is the value of the selected group you clicked. Default value: $pc_value_token$
If you have a bug report or feature request, please contact email@example.com
No personally identifiable information is logged or obtained in any way through this visualizaton.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support is not guaranteed and will be provided on a best effort basis.
Icons made by https://fontawesome.com
- Updated stylesheet for Available Icons dashboard
- Initial Release
- Tested on Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Edge
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.