Having long term forensic quality source data is a must to detect and resolve security threats. Skylight™ not only provides information about cyber-attacks but answers and actions to stop attackers that are already in your network. Every attack must use the network to gain access. Skylight™ provides you with complete visibility for your enterprise network traffic- whether on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid infrastructure.
Skylight™ security features:
- Visibility of your entire operational environment on the incident posture dashboard in seconds
- Alerts sent to your preferred messenger(s) with minimal false-positive rates
- Built-in threat intelligence monitoring plus custom TI feeds
- Enriched user and host context associated with each alert
- Suggested next investigation steps help you decide if an issue is a true threat
- Ability to review and adjust incident urgency to improve operations scheduling
- Complete visibility for how issues are new, in progress and resolved
- Detection of new Ransomware with our ML engine
- On-premise and cloud deployment
- 10+ Gb/s monitoring throughput
- Ideal for Telecom, huge enterprise and distributed physical and virtual networks (SDNs)
- Long term retention of forensic quality source data including 100% of application security protocol transactions at 1 minute reported
the granularity with easy to select time frame options
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.