Online Documentation: https://trackme.readthedocs.io
- Fix: bad reference to a group in default Meta
- Feature: Add dropdown filters for data host monitoring (data_index, data_sourcetype)
- Feature: Improve filtering logics
- Fix: Missing lagging class button in data sources view
- Fix: Minor UI fixes
- Fix: Remove include_reduced_buckets for Splunk pre 7.3.x compatibility
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.