- Install Solsys Azure Event Hub Connector and start collecting logs
- Install "REST storage/passwords Manager for Splunk" from Splunkbase
- Browse Apps Search for "Azure EventHub TA for Splunk Connector"
- Restart Splunk
- Once the Solsys Connector is setup, go to $APP/default/, copy the inputs.conf and place it in $APP/local.
- Edit inputs.conf in the local drive by removing comments for the scripted inputs. The wrappey.py should be copied over from the connector and places in a bin directory for Splunk to access
- Once the scripted input for the wrapper is commented and adjusted, restart Splunk to start onboarding data from the eventhub
- Use the monitoring stanzas provided in the TA to start onboarding logs to your Splunk environment
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.