If you are taking a look at configuring the CyberGRX Splunk Connector, please take a look at the Install Guide (How To).
Please Note this connector has been formally tested against Splunk Enterprise version
This addon enables Splunk to retrieve data from the CyberGRX customer API. You will need a valid API token to gain access to the API and begin pulling data into Splunk. Once data is resident in your splunk system you may enrich that data and setup alarms and custom dashboards. The CyberGRX API is versioned and will maintain backwards compatibility.
This is an addon that was built using the Splunk Add-on Builder.
- App version: 2.2.0
- App build: 12
Released on GitHub https://github.com/CyberGRX/api-connector-splunk/releases/tag/1.2.0
- It is not possible to upgrade from releases prior to 1.1.0, source type names for have changed.
- Has been tested against Splunk Enterprise 7.2.4.
- FEAT: Refactor CyberGRX:Score data source to use the new score endpoint
- This endpoint returns scores for all controls in any authorized report.
- This new API is documented on the public swagger page.
- INTERNAL: Cleanup to python auto format configuration.
Released on GitHub https://github.com/CyberGRX/api-connector-splunk/releases/tag/1.1.0
- It is **not possible** to upgrade from prior releases, source type names for have changed
- You should replace the application before you install version `1.1.0`.
- This is accomplished using the command line interface in the Splunk bin directory
- To remove the old api connector run: `./splunk remove app api-connector-splunk`
- Has been tested against Splunk Enterprise `7.2.4`.
- **Best Practice** refactors source type mappings to follow Splunk best practices, this breaks upgrade.
- ThirdParty_GRX -> CyberGRX:ThirdParty
- Scores_GRX -> CyberGRX:Score
- GapsAndRemediations_GRX -> CyberGRX:GapsAndRemediations
- **Bug** Defaults are not configured unless saved, it was possible to configure the plugin without actually setting the CyberGRX API hostname
- **Internal** Fix remaining app-builder warnings, codify prep/build/release workflows.
This is the first release of the CyberGRX Splunk connector. The release artifacts are also available on GitHub at https://github.com/CyberGRX/api-connector-splunk/releases/tag/1.0.2
This release has been tested against Splunk Enterprise 7.2.4
This release enables Splunk to monitor third parties, gaps and remediations analysis, and report scores.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.