8.0, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 6.6, 6.5, 6.4
This app is for anyone who wants to display several metrics on a small area of a dashboard.
This app provides a visualization that you can use in your own apps and dashboards.
To use it in your dashboards, simply install the app, and create a search that provides the values you want to display.
The following fields can be used in the search:
- _time (required): The easiest way to construct a search is to use the | timechart command, with a by clause.
- category fields (required): Each field name will become a label on the side, with the values being used to set the color based on thresholds. The order of the fields determines the order shown in the viz.
| gentimes start=-7 increment=4h
| eval "Server Availability"=random()%100, "Customer Satisfaction"=random()%100,"Server Performance"=random()%100, _time=starttime
| table _time, "Server Availability","Customer Satisfaction","Server Performance"
Tokens are generated each time you click a cell. This can be useful if you want to populate another panel on the dashboard with a custom search, or link to a new dashboard with the tokens carrying across.
If you click the hamburger menu at the top right, you can download a screenshot of the current viz to your desktop:
In additon to squares you can choose round cells. You also have the option of including the value in the cell:
The visualization is bound by the following limits:
Total results: 50,000
- Initial version
If you have a bug report or feature request, please contact email@example.com
No personally identifiable information is logged or obtained in any way through this visualization.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support is not guaranteed and will be provided on a best effort basis.
This visualization uses heatmap from ApexCharts
- Label font size is now customizable.
- Fixed issue with Splunk 7.3.x showing 'undefined' on visualization options screen.
- Added the option of putting the date in the tool tip. Several date formats are available to use.
- You can now turn off animation in the options menu.
- The visualization will resize when you change the panel size.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.