Assuming that you have installed and configured the Splunk(cluster) environment. Before you are going to install the app of ARTs, you need to complete the following two steps first.
1. Install the Splunk App for Jenkins
2. Install the Status Matrix Custom Viz
There is a detailed documentation that you can also refer to: $APP_HOME/doc/index.html.
* Fixed several macros, such as generate_error, add_bug_info, search_jira_bugs.
* Fixed the problem that issue_type is blank when JIRA is not configured. Set "Bug" as default issue type.
* Removed hardcoded Splunk in overview page's drilldown.
* Fixed an issue that refreshing overview page will clean up bug_type.csv.
* Fix "Overview" page issue that is caused by different "job_name" in different indexes
* Remove init script to setup token
* Remove the feature to show no results job because the current Splunk app for Jenkins does not support it
* Fix issues caused by Splunk specific metadata, such as "original_link", "failure_message", "git_commit"
* Add init script to setup necessary tokens and lookup files
* Use "host" instead of "source"
This is an upgraded version of https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3198/
Support the latest Splunk versions
Added branch compare page
Added global message broadcast
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.