READ THE UNIFIED GUIDE FOR KAFKA MONITORING: https://splunk-guide-for-kafka-monitoring.readthedocs.io
This project is hosted in Git: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/TA-kafka-streaming-platform
On-line documentation at Read the Docs: https://ta-kafka-streaming-platform.readthedocs.io
- Rename inputs.conf to inputs.conf.sample to allow Splunk Cloud vetting
- Remove useless inputs for Zookeeper inherited from shared log4j configuration with Kafka
- feature: EVENT_BREAKER props improvements
- fix: Garbage Collector indexing time parsing issues
- fix: Instructions corrections for Kafka Connect
- Updated default logging location for Confluent
- Initial release
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.