The Endgame App for Splunk allows customers to prevent, detect and take action on endpoint activity directly from Splunk through the Endgame product. This makes real-time threat monitoring and analysis easy. The app provides details for alerts generated by Endgame and enables security analysts and administrators to connect alert data across all security infrastructures.
The Endgame App for Splunk gives security professionals and IT administrators the ability to:
The Endgame App for Splunk must be installed on the Search Head.
Install from the Splunk Store:
1. Login to Splunk, click on "Find More Apps", and search for "endgame":
2. Click on install for "Endgame App for Splunk":
3. After the installation, you’ll be asked to restart Splunk. Click on Restart Now:
4. After the restart, click on Endgame App for Splunk:
5. You will be asked to configure the app. Click on "Continue to app setup page":
-- Note: Alternatively, if you are not prompted to set up the app after installation, you can set it up by going to Manage Apps and clicking on Set up.
6. Enter the details of your Endgame server.
-- Endgame API Base URL: enter the URL for the Endgame server
-- Endgame Base URL: enter the URL for the Endgame server
-- Enter your Endgame credentials: enter the credentials of the "splunk" user created in Endgame
7. Endgame app is configured and ready to be used
Install from File:
1. Download the App package
2. In the UI navigate to: “Manage Apps’
3. In the top right corner select ‘Install app from file’
4. Select ‘Choose File’ and select the App package
5. Select ‘Upload’ and follow the prompts.
Support Offered: Yes
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.