Install and configure events logging: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4302
Github repository: https://github.com/guilhemmarchand/DA-ITSI-TELEGRAF-KAFKA
Flickr Gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmkAJT9d
Docker testing template, get an environment up and ready in 30 seconds !
- feature: Support for Confluent ksql-server
- feature: Support for Confluent kafka-rest
- feature: event logging integration with the TA-kafka-streaming-platform
- feature: Support for Confluent schema-registry
- feature: Adding follower/leader info in Zookeeper entity view
- fix: typo on partitions in Kafka brokers view
- fix: missing entity filter in latency from Zookeeper view
- fix: incorrect static filter in state from Sink task view
- fix: incorrect duration shown in Kafka Connect entity view
- feature: minor improvements in UIs
- fix: error in state of Source/Sink connector in dashboards
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.