The Performance Analysis Visualization allows you to compare two related metrics over time in a tabular format. Use cases include comparing your infrastructure and application health, showing performance and availability of synthetic monitoring scripts, and tracking build status vs code commits over time. This app provides a visualization that you can use in your own apps and dashboards.
index=_internal earliest = -24h@h group=*| rename group as name, date_second as value, date_minute as status | table _time, name, value, status
A sample data set is included with the app:
| inputlookup sample-data.csv
8.0, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 6.6
* Minor updates to work with Splunk Cloud
- Fixed issue with Splunk 7.3.x showing 'undefined' on the options menu
- Fixed bug where null values were converted to zero. Now you can display 'No Data' when all values for a time slice are null.
- Down-time is now turned off by default. It can still be enabled via the Options window.
Events previously had to be in time order, causing some searches to show incorrect results. That requirement has now been removed.
Even when sorted in a random order the viz will display the start and end times correctly.
You can now have Critical values lower than OK values - e.g. number of purchases per hour is critical at 0, but OK at 50. See Options - Default Thresholds
Names can now be sorted by order found in search results (default), alphabetical, or reverse alphabetical.
* The maximum size of the visualization has been increased from 1,000px to 10,000px so you can view more KPIs without seeing a scroll bar.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.