Before starting the installation of the Primus HSM App, verify the following requirements:
The Primus HSM App is populating the device selector automatically. In case you have configured different indexes or have collected your Primus HSM appliance log data in another index than in the default index “primushsm”, the indexes must be added manually to the index selector. Follow the instructions below to add/modify the indexes:
This section will inform you about downloading and installing the Primus HSM App.
The Securosys Primus HSM App for Splunk provides operators of Primus HSM appliances with a superior monitoring option. The Primus HSM App works on syslog events and supports all Securosys Primus HSM Series appliances. The app allows operators to keep track of all devices of their HSM clusters on central dashboards and reports.
Oct. 4, 2018
Securosys Primus HSM App 1.0.2 Copyright © 2018 Securosys SA
Features in This Release
- Efficient monitoring of availability and the health state of Primus HSM appliances and clusters
- Collection of statistical information about Primus HSM utilization at device and user level
- Monitoring of security-relevant events
- Support of various Primus HSM clusters and separated searches
- Auto discovery of Primus HSM appliances
- Dashboards at device and user level, different reports for billing or reporting purposes
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.