- EclecticIQ Sightings format updated
- Alert Action added
- Minor fixes
- Certifications issue fixed
- Alerts improvements
- added Workflow Action to check Indicator in TIP
- small dashboard fixes
- scripts SSL check fixes
- supports Ingesting data and sending sightings to EclecticIQ TIP versions 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2 with minor versions.
- supports Fusion Center as Outgoing Feed.
- changed alerting workflow in Splunk app, resolve performance issues
- meta data tags and taxonomy added to ingesting Outgoing Feed script into Splunk.
- changed dashboards connected with alerts. added ability to drill down into raw event generated alert.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.