Metricator for Nmon home page: https://www.octamis.com/services/metricator
- Fix Issue #8 - Allows zero metrics values
**CAUTION: For Splunk 7.x**
- fix Issue #7: Solaris 10 compatibility issues
- Appinspect failure due to sarmon binaries
- nmon16g update campaign (added for AMI, Ubuntu 18.04, SUSE 15, last CentOS/RHEL, etc.)
- Reduced Python requirement for Nmon processing to include Python 2.6.x (allows parallel usage of Python / Perl)
- fix Issue #5: appinspect failures due to nmon.conf not containing expected stanza name
- fix: Issue #4 - fifo processes starting improvements and cleaner fixes
- fix: Issue #2 - Error in Perl parser with UPTIME data generation for 5/15 min
fix: Missing repeat for REX matching in transforms.conf
- Initial version
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.