Release Notes: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/InfraApp/latest/ReleaseNotes/WhatsNewInfrastructure
Splunk App for Infrastructure is now compatible with Splunk Enterprise 7.1.0 and later in standalone and distributed Splunk environments.
Note: there is a known issue in Splunk Enterprise 7.1.0 where Windows and Linux metrics are incompatible when stored in the same index. Users on Enterprise 7.1.0 are advised to use separate indexes for Windows and Linux metrics or upgrade to 7.2.0 where the issue has been resolved.
- Support for SHC environments
- Integration with VictorOps Incident Management
- New Entity Overview with consolidated views of entity performance
- Multiple index support for metrics and logs
- Support for data collection on Mac OSX
- Integration with IT Service Intelligence
- New TA for Infrastructure to better support distributed environments (required for all Enterprise Splunk deployments)
Full release notes: https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/InfraApp/1.2.0/ReleaseNotes/WhatsNewInfrastructure
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.