Enhanced search support for OSIsoft PI static attributes. If a static attribute forms a part of a
search, the current value of the static attribute is returned irrespective of the search date range.
• Fixed search speed issues, an estimated 45% increase for the annual version and 15% for the trial version.
(The trial version has been speed governed by design)
• Added support for OSIsoft PI AF metadata searches.
• Added support for OSIsoft PI AF data searches.
• Added additional automated testing for Linux, both root and non-root access.
• Added additional automated testing for the new AF searching functions.
• Added host only licencing support.
• Added licencing support for PI collectives.
• Modified licencing to constrain the trial licence to one server only.
• Fixed issues with licencing on Linux installations of Splunk.
• Fixed issues with licencing on Windows installations of Splunk.
• Modified licencing to constrain events returned from the trial licence to 100 events.
• Fixed issue with the licencing page not behaving as expected on Linux, access to the machine
identification functions was limited to root access only.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.