Version 2.0 is here!
Installation is the same for cloud, single and multi node deployments. Just install on the searchhead.
* App Cert Updates
* app certification tweaks
* v2.0 documentation included
* improved support for datetime transforms
* Refactored Create Alert Action supports multiple destinations to enable easier alert burn-in.
* Automated field transforms from Splunk CIM to IR-Flow Data Model, reducing time to build new use cases.
* Splunk ES support is now enabled for Create Alert action, including correlated events and notables.
* Dashboard to uncover any errors quickly, and view historical usage.
* Ability to ship canned queries for MSSP use cases.
* Refactored configuration page.
* New documentation rewritten from scratch.
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.