This release requires:
- “VoIP” Corvil Analytics Stream, running on the Corvil appliance(s) sending events to Splunk. Please contact Corvil Support for assistance with getting this specific Corvil Analytics Stream configured.
- Corvil Analytics Plugin Pack 1802 or later, running on the Corvil appliance(s) sending events to Splunk
- Corvil Connector for Splunk version 1.1.0
Certain features of this Corvil App (e.g. Export PCAP) require the App to have authorized remote access to the API on the Corvil appliance(s). This authorized remote API access via the Corvil App uses the Corvil user credentials that are stored as part of the Corvil Connector’s data input within Splunk.
If a Splunk user with administrator-level rights configured the Corvil Connector data input and chose to encrypt the stored Corvil user’s password, then other non-administrator Splunk users that use the Corvil App will not be able to use those features that require authorized remote access (e.g. Export PCAP). To ensure non-administrator Splunk users can use these features, these Splunk users must be assigned the list_storage_passwords capability within Splunk (added in Splunk 6.5.0).
- H.323 support
- Improved VoIP dashboard
- Support for the Corvil Connector for Splunk version 1.1.0
Version 1.1.1 contains the following changes:
- Fix for the "Corvil Call Record": the ladder was using the eventName instead of the Message Type.
- Changes in the behavior for the situation when SIP Headers are not present - previously they were always expected to be present, so an error would be raised. Currently the ladder is still drawn, but the tool tip displays a message which informs that the headers are missing.
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.