1. The addon now has a default timeout for the FIM Retrieval script which can be configured for different duration
2. There is an additional option to configure a CSV List of policies that can be re-indexed daily.
3. Added support for Splunk 6.
4. Added fix for defect in element versions not having attributes
1. Added a new "te_assets_lookuptable_builder" index to fix a bug in distributed environments.
2. Added new documentation for installing and configuring the add-on.
3. Added documentation and support for pulling data from multiple TE consoles.
4. Renamed the Tripwire Technology Add-On for consistency and compatibility with Splunk ES.VERSION 2.1.0
1. Added options to use the REST API for FIM/SCM.
2. Various bug fixes and improvements.
3. Added new tripwire.log in the Splunk log directory.
1. Added a stand-alone TA for Tripwire Enterprise
2. Addressed CIM Compliance for FIM data source
a. FIM data sources have been normalized to the "Change Analysis" data model
1. Addressed defect for Splunk Enterprise 6.3 support
1. Added ability to load more detailed change data
2. Addressed defect with special characters in passwords
1. Addressed defect in Windows SetUp screen
1. Availability of two add ons: TA_te and SA_te for distributed deployments
2. Addresses minor issues deploying to Linux based Heavy Forwarders
The Tripwire Enterprise Add-On for Splunk enables a Tripwire Enterprise administrator to collect FIM, SCM, and audit events from Tripwire Enterprise, map them to the Splunk Common Information Model (CIM), and input the data into Splunk. This data can be visualized through other Splunk Apps, such as the Splunk App for Enterprise Security. - The Tripwire Enterprise Add-On for Splunk works in stand-alone or distributed Splunk environments - Multiple Tripwire Enterprise consoles are also supported for use with this Add-On
For detailed documentation, including installation, configuration and troubleshooting instructions, please see the included "TripwireEnterpriseSplunk.pdf" file
Splunk AppInspect evaluates Splunk apps against a set of Splunk-defined criteria to assess the validity and security of an app package and components.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.