Splunk Enterprise Security gives teams the insight to quickly detect and respond to internal and external attacks, to simplify threat management while minimizing risk. ES helps teams gain organization-wide visibility and security intelligence for continuous monitoring, incident response, SOC operations, and providing executives a window into business risk.
• Continuously Monitor: get a clear picture of security posture using pre-defined dashboards, key security and performance indicators, static & dynamic thresholds, and trending indicators
• Prioritize and Act: optimize incident response workflows with alerts, centralized logs, and pre-defined reports and correlations
• Conduct Rapid Investigations: use ad-hoc search and static, dynamic and visual correlations to detect malicious activities
• Handle Multi-step Investigations: trace activities associated with compromised systems and apply the kill-chain methodology to see the attack lifecycle
Splunk ES is a premium security solution requiring a paid license
Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) streamlines all aspects of security operations for organizations of all sizes and levels of expertise. Splunk ES provides insight from data generated from network, endpoint, access, malware, vulnerability and identity technologies to correlate using pre-defined rules or via ad-hoc searching.
Whether deployed for continuous monitoring, rapid incident response, a security operations center (SOC), or for executives who need a view of business risk, Splunk ES delivers the flexibility to customize correlation searches, alerts, reports and dashboards to fit specific needs.
Splunk ES provides organizations the ability to:
• Optimize security operations through faster response times
• Improve security posture wiht end-to-end visibility across all machine data
• Increase detection capabilities using analytics-driven security
• Make better informed decisions by leveraging threat intelligence