Enhancements in this Release:
• The Home screen has been enhanced with a succinct set of more actionable charts, including visibility into detected events
• The display of time has been enhanced in all time-based charts:
o The time resolution is automatically calculated for optimal display for the chosen time frame
o The user’s time zone is displayed for all time-based charts
• The Export to PCAP feature has been enhanced to allow downloading up to 50K events
New Features In V1.05.118
The analytics app now includes the Export tab for exporting PDU data to other applications, such as Wireshark for forensic analysis.
Issues Corrected in V1.05.118
- Time charts now are labeled with “Time,” and the time is displayed according to the timezone setting on the SecureWatch server.
- An error that caused the Top Known Blocked Clients chart to show zero events in the "# of events" column has been corrected.
- Autosearch of results now is disabled by default. Previously, results were searched automatically based on the content of the filters. Now, click the Submit button explicitly to initiate a search.
- The Top Source IP Addresses and Top Destination IP Addresses charts on the Top Charts page now display IPv6 addresses correctly.
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.