- New example "Set tokens on page load" to leverage the new <init> token setter (new feature in Splunk 6.5)
- Updated "Custom token definitions" to leverage new global tokens now available via $env:foo$ (new feature in Splunk 6.5)
- Updated "Display Controls" to reflect new shorthand syntax for specifying this url arguments (new in Splunk 6.5)
- Updated "Eval Token Expressions" to reflect new consolidated search event handlers as progress+done (new in Splunk 6.5)
- Updated several table format examples to leverage new conditional table formatting feature (new feature in Splunk 6.5)
- New example "Search Refresh and Refresh Display" to leverage the new element refresh behavior support in dashboards (new feature in Splunk 6.5)
- Updated "Drilldown URL Field Value" example to reflect new token filter for "No Encoding" (new in Splunk 6.5)
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
6.5, 6.4, 6.3, 6.2
- New "Recursive Search Post process" example (new in Splunk v6.4)
- New "Data Sampling Mode" example (new in Splunk v6.4)
- New "Table Column Width" example (using custom extensions)
- Updated several examples to the Splunk v6.2 style search syntax
- Fixed a bug in "simple_event" where the search syntax was incorrect
- Updated "Eval Token Expressions" to include new syntax support (now allows for $token$ substitution)
April 5, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
6.4, 6.3, 6.2
- Compatibility with Splunk 6.3 (refer to tags that indicate version compatibility)
- Updated "Single Value Element" example based on changes to Splunk 6.3
- New Single Value natively supports trend indicator, sparklines, and color controls
- Updated "Map Element" example to highlight new choropleth map type and alternative tile sets
- New "Table Element with Hidden Fields" example
- New "Single Value With Color" example to highlight advanced color controls
- New "Choropleth Maps" example to highlight new geospatial viz type in Splunk 6.3
- New "Choropleth Map Color Modes" example to highlight range of color controls
- New "Null Search Swapper" example to highlight new search value setter use case
- New "Search Result Setter" example to highlight new search event handler in Splunk 6.3
- New "Eval Token Expressions" example to highlight new eval expression support within token setter
- Updated "Link Switcher" example as this is now a native form input within Splunk
- Updated "Custom
Sept. 4, 2015, 3:36 p.m.
6.4, 6.3, 6.2, 6.1, 6.0
- Compatibility with Splunk 6.2 (refer to tags that indicate example version compatibility)
- Bubble chart example
- Table row expansion example
- Updated search examples to use new search syntax
- New custom viz example driven by a form input
- Sankey custom viz example
- Drilldown tool to display available tokens
- Custom token links to control hide/show of rows/panels/elements
- App can be upgraded via standard methods (from file, from app browser, or from CLI)
- Note that you may need to clear your browser cache for some of the updates to be visible
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:29 p.m.
6.2, 6.1, 6.0
- Fixed compatibility issue (now supports Splunk 6, 6.1)
- Note that not all examples will work with Splunk 6 (tags on the contents page denote version compatibility)
Due to many of the changes made in this version, you must first delete the prior version before installing
- Delete prior version from the file system
- Install this v2.0.1 version
May 6, 2014, 11:15 p.m.
v2.0 - compatible with Splunk 6.1
v1.0 - compatible with Splunk 6
Sept. 30, 2013, 8:03 p.m.
Splunk's App Certification program uses a specific set of criteria to evaluate the level of quality, usability and security your app offers to its users. In addition, we evaluate the documentation and support you offer to your app's users.
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 50GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps and add-ons from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app or add-on for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.