an update by Cindy:
1) Added default menu selection of all for each dashboard.
2) Added a time range picker for all dashboards under Statistics menu.
3) Changed the search for google search to account for differences between firefox and chrome.
4) Removed the search for Google reader as this has been EOL.
5) Added search for Twitter to replace above.
6) Replaced google map search to fix differences between browsers.
7) Added a props.conf & transforms.conf to create field extractions to support new searches as well as the Pivot interface.
8) Added a Pivot table.
9) Modified wiki search to exclude blank records
10) Changed Amazon search to remove duplicates
As a Splunkbase app developer, you will have access to all Splunk development resources and receive a 10GB license to build an app that will help solve use cases for customers all over the world. Splunkbase has 1000+ apps from Splunk, our partners and our community. Find an app for most any data source and user need, or simply create your own with help from our developer portal.