The Splunk App for PCI Compliance is a Splunk-developed app that supports the data collection, continuous monitoring, and alerting requirements of the PCI Data Security Standard.
Built on the Splunk Enterprise big data platform, the app utilizes the benefits of universal data collection, and search-time schema-on-the-fly data normalization to provide a comprehensive, easy to use compliance tool to support continuous monitoring of the systems and applications in scope for PCI compliance. Unlike other compliance solutions that provide packages of reports as an afterthought, Splunk treats PCI Compliance as an integral part of the security strategy necessary to protect the Cardholder Data Environment from internal and external threats. This solution is designed for the business that looks at compliance as a path to securing the environment and not just a check box.
Features / Benefits
- Out-of-the-box content for real-time continuous monitoring of enterprise PCI DSS posture
- High-level scorecards and reports for each PCI requirement
- Simple visualizations indicating PCI compliance issues
- Prioritization of in-scope assets
- Addresses operational, security, and incident review and workflow capabilities
- Audit trail for log review and report accesses
For more details please see the User Documentation